2009年8月11日火曜日

Bonjour

Hi! I'm Keisuke!

Today is a second time when I am writing this blog.

I wanna say "Good night".......



But,I must make this blog...so I am writing this blog NOW.

Today is a very hard day for us,Team A,C,and E,

because today's class is surprisingly Double Champion's class.

Do you know Champion?

I feel he is a kind, good teacher,but twice class on same day is a very hard,I think.

During Champion's class,we went to the big library.

While I was walking to library, I happened to see squirrel.










This is that squirrel!!!!!How cute!

In Japan, I have never seen a squirrel in our university.

So I was surprised.



















zzz...









Oo!Sorry,I slept.















I'm so sleepy...





Now,I will say a special words.

Good night!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿