2009年8月19日水曜日

laser quest






Hello, this is Mizuki.



As usual, we are gathering tonight.



Life in Canada is very very exciting, but preparing presentation is so tough.



I am worrying wether we can sleep on Friday night or not!









And I haerd Keely went to a hospital to have a child today!



I realy want to see her child! So, I am very reglet not to see...






After school, we went to laser quest.


This is realistic shooting game.


We have laser gans and protector.




This game was very excting and very hard!


I had to run to escape from emeny.


I sweat a lot.






After enjoying this game, we had Gussan's birthday party.


today is Gussan's 20th birthday!!!!!




We had large cake and many fruits like a flower.






Only 4days left.




I try to enjoy left days!!!!!!!!!!!!




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿