2009年8月4日火曜日

First day!



hello,this is Mizuki.




Today is first day when we go to school and take a classes!




First, we joined in a orientation.


Mr. Ron explained what we do in Renison college.


And Dave gave a ice brake time.


After having a lunch, we had a writing class.

We learned how to write a memo.


All English class was so tough, but I hope that I could blush up my English skills in this three weeks in Waterloo!


Until dinner, we enjoyed volleyball.

It was exciting!!!!!!


At 9:30 p.m., we had a snack time.

In this time, we celebrated Saki's birthday!!!!!!!!!!

Dave brought biiiiiiiiggggg cake, and we ate.
It was too sweeeeeet.
Boys couldnt eat all cake, they left almost.
I guess that I get weight in Canada...
I must be careful not to eat too much....
see you!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿