2009年8月3日月曜日

holiday?

hello! I'm keisuke kinoshita.

today I woke up at 10o'clock. 10o'clock? Do you think it's too late?

But,,,,,,,today is Sunday!!!!!!!!!! Sunday is holiday in any country!

and after I woke up,I went to dining room to eat bulunch.

bulunch tastes so-so. And next,we did walk rally.To win the walk rally,we need to take pictures,

which is decided by Dave.My group member is Kasumi,Manami and Takanori. we tried to take

all pictures.But,we can't.....at that moment,I think that I will try more hard to clear a game,if a

game like today's walk rally is going to be held.Thanks to this walk rally,I experienced special time.

Today,I feel very tired...so from now on,I think I SHOULD go to bed!

See ya!



I'm sorry that I don't attach some picture.Because of my PC's trouble,I can't attach some pictures on this blog.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿