2009年8月18日火曜日

Special Monday

Hello! I'm Kei!

Today is the last day I write this blog.

I feel a little sad.

But, at the same time I'm looking forward to coming back to Japan.

About two weeks ago, I came here. I experienced a variety of things.

And this week is the last week.

Today is a Monday. Yes, today is




























twice Champion's class day!!!!!

On this morning class, as you see this picture, most of students looks so sleepy.
















On this afternoon, we did our project work.

We concentrated on our work.

Now we researched our competitor. Then, we found a certain shop.

Its name is "LUSH". This is a product of LUSH.


Do you know what this is?

This is a bubble bath.

How to use
  1. put into bath tub.
  2. it change to many fine bubbles.
  3. soak in.
So, please try to use this.








And now, we are tackling our project.

As you see this picture, we are concentrating our project works.











So, from now on, I try to tackle our works.














See you!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿